In this FREE Rum Rebellion report, Greg Canavan shares five underdog stocks that have the potential to skyrocket way past ‘overpriced’ growth stocks in 2021.
Greg believes several firms on the ASX have been dramatically undervalued, but in this new post-pandemic world, they stand poised to fly high…
Download this free research report today and discover:
- The Large-Cap Infrastructure Play Waiting Behind the Curtains… This stock plunged hard in 2020 but could soon rise as a phoenix from the ashes. If Australia’s return to normal drives up traffic — and the likelihood is high — then this firm’s cash flow could see an almighty spike. Even bigger rebounds lay in wait if commuters continue to avoid public transport.
- The Private Hospital Group Ready for a Change in Pace… During the pandemic, private hospitals had to help with hospital bed shortages. It makes sense. But the tide is turning fast and so could this hospital’s earnings. The private giant looks set to book swathes of elective surgeries once more…pocketing powerful profits (and potential returns for you as an investor) as a result.
- The Internet Retailer with Exponential Momentum… This e-commerce up-and-comer was once a traditional leader in brick-and-mortar stores, but the pandemic’s curb on foot traffic sliced its earnings painfully. Yet a savvy switch to internet retail has seen online sales hit the roof! Luckily for the company — and those who invest — this upward trend shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon, according to Greg.
- The Telco Titan at the Forefront of the Work from Home Revolution… It’s a wonder the internet hasn’t broken yet from every single Aussie sitting at home right now, clawing at its bandwidth. But companies like this one who deal in such an essential service will stand to grow mighty in the face of high demand. Greg’s research has led him to believe that this is the number one telco stock you need to watch…
- The Real Estate Investment Trust with Cash-Cow Promise… Like other REITS, COVID bit this one hard last year, but Greg believes the bounce back will be one for the history books. With over 75 properties and a 97.5% occupancy rate, consider the value this stock could churn out for years and years to come…
To get the details of all five stocks (plus Greg’s reasoning behind his choices), simply enter your email address in the form below and click ‘Send My FREE Report and Subscribe Me to The Rum Rebellion’.
It comes with a complimentary subscription to The Rum Rebellion — Australia’s leading source of independent investment ideas — as well as a copy of Greg’s report: ‘Five Deep Value Stocks to Navigate 2021 and Beyond’, which you can download and view immediately.
Please enter your email address below to claim your free report now.
How The Rum Rebellion could make you a more informed — and a more profitable — investor
When you claim your free report you’ll also receive a complimentary subscription to The Rum Rebellion, a libertarian, free-thinking, and rebellious daily essay hitting your inbox every weekday.
Edited by Greg Canavan, Selva Friegedo and Vern Gowdie, The Rum Rebellion brings you a take on the financial and political world you won’t find anywhere else. Our editors write about the stock market, gold, fake news, political hypocrisy, China, interest rates, and various big picture themes and viewpoints that don’t see the light of day in the mainstream media.
Underpinning these views is our (pragmatic) libertarian take on the world. We believe, for the most part, governments should let people live their lives with minimal interference, and tax us less. The less money the government has, the less damage they will do to the economy.
Whatever the daily essay covers…it will be from a unique, irreverent and refreshingly alternate point of view.
If you suspect that what you read in the papers and see on television is a PR version of the financial world — and that you’re not getting the real story — you’ll be glad to have The Rum Rebellion in your life.
The Rum Rebellion is 100% free and delivered to your inbox every morning, six days a week.
You’ll never be charged a cent to read it.
No-spam pledge: We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone for any reason. You can unsubscribe from The Rum Rebellion anytime, in a few clicks, if you decide you no longer wish to receive it.
All advice is general advice and has not taken into account your personal circumstances. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your own situation, or if in doubt about the suitability of an investment.
Calculating Your Future Returns: The value of any investment and the income derived from it can go down as well as up. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and keep in mind the ultimate risk is that you can lose whatever you’ve invested. While useful for detecting patterns, the past is not a guide to future performance. Some figures contained in this report are forecasts and may not be a reliable indicator of future results. Any potential gains in this do not include taxes, brokerage commissions, or associated fees. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your particular situation. Investments in foreign companies involve risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Specifically, changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may cause a divergence between your nominal gain and your currency-converted gain, making it possible to lose money once your total return is adjusted for currency.